Lamb's Ear News

What's New




I'm Roxi, the owner of Lamb's Ear.

Reggie, the Yarn Shop Dog.



I'm a Knitting Grandma

...to the Lamb's Ear Blog. Serving friends and customers of Lamb's Ear, 4631 Pacific Ave., Tacoma, WA 98408. Phone 253-472-7695. Check back often to see what's new and exciting at the yarn shop. I hope you enjoy your visit.

Monday, February 02, 2009
Time To Close Blog

Now that we have a thriving Ravelry page I am going to be closing down the blog. I'll leave it up until March 1st, to give everyone a chance to come find us on Ravelry. Once there you'll be able to keep up with what's new at Lamb's Ear as well as share pictures and details about all your projects. It really is a wonderful place for we knitters/crocheters. You owe it to yourself to take a few minutes to sign up.
www.ravelry.com
Once you're a member come find us by searching for the Lamb's Ear Yarn social group.

Thanks for your understanding in my decision to close the blog. With my hectic schedule it'll be nice to have one less thing to remember.

Roxi| 8:45 AM 0 comments
|


0 Comments:

Post a Comment




blogger powered

1greenEYE Designs



Pacific Northwest Stuff