Lamb's Ear News

What's New




I'm Roxi, the owner of Lamb's Ear.

Reggie, the Yarn Shop Dog.



I'm a Knitting Grandma

...to the Lamb's Ear Blog. Serving friends and customers of Lamb's Ear, 4631 Pacific Ave., Tacoma, WA 98408. Phone 253-472-7695. Check back often to see what's new and exciting at the yarn shop. I hope you enjoy your visit.

Saturday, November 22, 2008
HOLIDAY GIFT IDEAS

Are you looking for ideas for gifts that are hand knit, inexpensive, and quick? I've got lots of to choose from. I'm stocked up on all the "one skein" books. Also have been designing quite a few one-skein projects...Felted Oven Mitt, Neck Cozy, Diamond Lace Scarf, Spirit Beanie.

Also, be sure to tell your friends and family that a gift certificate for Lamb's Ear would be a wonderful gift for you.

Happy Holidays from Roxi & Errol at Lamb's Ear.

Roxi| 8:15 AM 0 comments
|


0 Comments:

Post a Comment




blogger powered

1greenEYE Designs



Pacific Northwest Stuff