Lamb's Ear News

What's New




I'm Roxi, the owner of Lamb's Ear.

Reggie, the Yarn Shop Dog.



I'm a Knitting Grandma

...to the Lamb's Ear Blog. Serving friends and customers of Lamb's Ear, 4631 Pacific Ave., Tacoma, WA 98408. Phone 253-472-7695. Check back often to see what's new and exciting at the yarn shop. I hope you enjoy your visit.

Tuesday, October 14, 2008
Berroco Glace' on Clearance!

We just added Berroco GLACE' to the clearance cupboard. This is a lovely rayon ribbon yarn, great for knitting shells for under jackets. I just put this on clearance this morning, and it is already selling FAST! Don't delay if you want to take advantage of this fabulously LOW price on a QUALITY yarn. Reg price is $7.50, yours while supplies last for $3.75. As of this posting I have full bags of most colors. Also have pattern support.

Roxi| 1:27 PM 0 comments
|


0 Comments:

Post a Comment




blogger powered

1greenEYE Designs



Pacific Northwest Stuff