Lamb's Ear News

What's New




I'm Roxi, the owner of Lamb's Ear.

Reggie, the Yarn Shop Dog.



I'm a Knitting Grandma

...to the Lamb's Ear Blog. Serving friends and customers of Lamb's Ear, 4631 Pacific Ave., Tacoma, WA 98408. Phone 253-472-7695. Check back often to see what's new and exciting at the yarn shop. I hope you enjoy your visit.

Sunday, May 04, 2008
Spindle Spinning Class

I really enjoyed teaching the Spindle Spinning class today. Don't worry if you missed it. I plan on offering it again this summer. I have pictures posted on the Lamb's Ear Ravelry group. If you haven't joined Ravelry, you're missing out. Come find us at Ravelry.com
Once you've joined come find the Lamb's Ear Group. See you there :-)

Roxi| 9:03 AM 0 comments
|


0 Comments:

Post a Comment




blogger powered

1greenEYE Designs



Pacific Northwest Stuff