Lamb's Ear News

What's New




I'm Roxi, the owner of Lamb's Ear.

Reggie, the Yarn Shop Dog.



I'm a Knitting Grandma

...to the Lamb's Ear Blog. Serving friends and customers of Lamb's Ear, 4631 Pacific Ave., Tacoma, WA 98408. Phone 253-472-7695. Check back often to see what's new and exciting at the yarn shop. I hope you enjoy your visit.

Monday, March 10, 2008
THIS JUST IN.....



We are now stocking Cascade's Cash Vero. it's interchangable with Debbie Bliss cashmerino Aran, but I think it's even softer.

Also just retocked the Kaffee Fassett Regia sock yarn. Hurry 'cause I don't think it'll stick around for long.

And we finally have some swifts in stock. These are the plastic and metal ones, like the one Errol and I use to wind your yarn. Very sturdy and about $20 less than the wood swifts.

Watch your mailbox for a postcard about our new hours. Don't throw it out. You'll want to read both sides...then bring it back to the shop.

Roxi| 11:10 PM 0 comments
|


0 Comments:

Post a Comment




blogger powered

1greenEYE Designs



Pacific Northwest Stuff