Lamb's Ear News

What's New




I'm Roxi, the owner of Lamb's Ear.

Reggie, the Yarn Shop Dog.



I'm a Knitting Grandma

...to the Lamb's Ear Blog. Serving friends and customers of Lamb's Ear, 4631 Pacific Ave., Tacoma, WA 98408. Phone 253-472-7695. Check back often to see what's new and exciting at the yarn shop. I hope you enjoy your visit.

Saturday, March 01, 2008
Need Something When I'm Closed?

Want to keep your yarn dollars in Tacoma but find you need something after 6pm, or on Sunday or Monday when Lamb’s Ear is closed? Email me and if I’m not off doing something else I’ll be more than happy to open the shop for you. Just let me know when you’ll be arriving and please be on time. And if plans change, be sure and let me know.

I wish I was able to be open 7 days a week but unfortunately my family thinks I should do thinks like grocery shop, wash clothes, etc....and it's hard to do that without some days off.

Roxi| 7:50 PM 0 comments
|


0 Comments:

Post a Comment




blogger powered

1greenEYE Designs



Pacific Northwest Stuff