Lamb's Ear News

What's New




I'm Roxi, the owner of Lamb's Ear.

Reggie, the Yarn Shop Dog.



I'm a Knitting Grandma

...to the Lamb's Ear Blog. Serving friends and customers of Lamb's Ear, 4631 Pacific Ave., Tacoma, WA 98408. Phone 253-472-7695. Check back often to see what's new and exciting at the yarn shop. I hope you enjoy your visit.

Sunday, March 02, 2008
Felt Flowers

I'm getting some samples ready for my upcoming Artfelt Class. I want to make some felt flowers to applique' onto a felted bag (for another upcoming class). I'll keep you updated on my progress. This is an experiment so who knows whether I'll be successful. keep your fingers crossed. These are the flowers attached to the starch paper (I think it's banana starch but not 100% sure).


The flowers are now in the dryer undergoing the magical Artfelt felting process. I better go check on them.


I think they're felted enough. Now to boil some water to dissolve the starch paper.


And here are my flowers and squiggles, drying. Easy as one, two, three. I love Artfelt. Stay tuned for more of my projects over the coming weeks.

Roxi| 8:45 PM 0 comments
|


0 Comments:

Post a Comment




blogger powered

1greenEYE Designs



Pacific Northwest Stuff