Lamb's Ear News

What's New




I'm Roxi, the owner of Lamb's Ear.

Reggie, the Yarn Shop Dog.



I'm a Knitting Grandma

...to the Lamb's Ear Blog. Serving friends and customers of Lamb's Ear, 4631 Pacific Ave., Tacoma, WA 98408. Phone 253-472-7695. Check back often to see what's new and exciting at the yarn shop. I hope you enjoy your visit.

Friday, March 14, 2008
Amber Knits



My eldest daughter is visiting from Dallas. Of course I had to teach her to knit within minutes of her arrival. Here she is at the knitting group last night. That's her younger sister sitting next to her, being a cut up. I'm so happy that at least one of my 3 daughters will be a knitter. Wish she lived closer. I'd put her to work.

Roxi| 11:17 AM 2 comments
|


2 Comments:

She also learned to purl and read patterns thanks to her mom giving her a cool book! Now you will have to teach me something different when you come!

By Blogger Rantings by a Middle Aged Drama Queen, at 8:37 AM  

You betcha! Can't wait to come visit this summer and see how much progress you've made. (and who's the middle aged drama queen? You or me?)
;-)

By Blogger Grandma Willoughby, at 8:42 AM  

Post a Comment




blogger powered

1greenEYE Designs



Pacific Northwest Stuff