Lamb's Ear News

What's New




I'm Roxi, the owner of Lamb's Ear.

Reggie, the Yarn Shop Dog.



I'm a Knitting Grandma

...to the Lamb's Ear Blog. Serving friends and customers of Lamb's Ear, 4631 Pacific Ave., Tacoma, WA 98408. Phone 253-472-7695. Check back often to see what's new and exciting at the yarn shop. I hope you enjoy your visit.

Tuesday, February 26, 2008
Vote With Your Coupon

This is for all of you on the mailing list. The Spring mailer has gone out. Some of you received it today. My question is,"Do you want quarterly mailings or just twice yearly"? I've been putting a coupon on each mailer. Out of 700 mailed last quarter only about 61 coupons came back. I don't know if folks are just tossing them, or what? The thing is...mailing those off is expensive and time consuming. The mailing list is now almost 1000. That's about $300 in stamps alone. Not counting the paper, toner, and 2 days to get it all ready to mail off. I don't mind. I want everyone to get (and use) their coupons. And to keep you updated on the specials, sales, etc...but if no one really cares I'll go to just a twice yearly mailing. So this spring quarter "vote with your coupon". If less than 25% of the coupons come back I'll go to a twice yearly mailing.

Roxi| 10:01 PM 0 comments
|


0 Comments:

Post a Comment




blogger powered

1greenEYE Designs



Pacific Northwest Stuff