Lamb's Ear News

What's New




I'm Roxi, the owner of Lamb's Ear.

Reggie, the Yarn Shop Dog.



I'm a Knitting Grandma

...to the Lamb's Ear Blog. Serving friends and customers of Lamb's Ear, 4631 Pacific Ave., Tacoma, WA 98408. Phone 253-472-7695. Check back often to see what's new and exciting at the yarn shop. I hope you enjoy your visit.

Sunday, February 10, 2008
Lamb's Ear Yarn on Ravelry

Since I couldn't get ahold of Susan, and I'm anxious to get more information about Lamb's Ear up on Ravelry, I've gone ahead and created a new group called "Lamb's Ear Yarn". I hope you'll come join me there. It's such a fabulous resource. We can post pictures of our projects and share ideas. I'm really excited about it. I found myself with some free time today and decided to make the most of it. Who knows when I'll have another Sunday free? You gotta make hay when the sun shines :-)

Roxi| 1:39 PM 0 comments
|


0 Comments:

Post a Comment




blogger powered

1greenEYE Designs



Pacific Northwest Stuff