Lamb's Ear News

What's New




I'm Roxi, the owner of Lamb's Ear.

Reggie, the Yarn Shop Dog.



I'm a Knitting Grandma

...to the Lamb's Ear Blog. Serving friends and customers of Lamb's Ear, 4631 Pacific Ave., Tacoma, WA 98408. Phone 253-472-7695. Check back often to see what's new and exciting at the yarn shop. I hope you enjoy your visit.

Thursday, November 29, 2007

Finished Cardigan (from last quarter's class)

Ta da! Here's my finished sweater from the fall quarter's 'Adult Raglan Cardigan' class.


There were 4 of us in this knit-along style class...and we all 4 have lovely finished sweaters to show for our effort. If you have trouble finishing large projects a knit-along is definitely the way to go (ask me how I know this).
This winter quarter we are featuring a 'Wonderful Wallaby' knit-along. The wallaby is a cute hooded sweatshirt style pullover with a hood. The pattern is sized from 2T all the way up to adult extra large. You can make one for the entire family. The class starts soon so stop by the shop to register. You don't want to miss out.

Roxi| 12:05 PM 0 comments
|


0 Comments:

Post a Comment




blogger powered

1greenEYE Designs



Pacific Northwest Stuff