Lamb's Ear News

What's New




I'm Roxi, the owner of Lamb's Ear.

Reggie, the Yarn Shop Dog.



I'm a Knitting Grandma

...to the Lamb's Ear Blog. Serving friends and customers of Lamb's Ear, 4631 Pacific Ave., Tacoma, WA 98408. Phone 253-472-7695. Check back often to see what's new and exciting at the yarn shop. I hope you enjoy your visit.

Thursday, September 27, 2007

2 New Tacoma Daytime Meetups at Lamb's Ear

Our new daytime knitting group, Wednesdays 1-3pm, is going great guns. We had 7 folks there yesterday (including myself) and it was fabulous.
Click here to go to the Tacoma Daytime Knitting Meetup home page.

I am also starting a daytime spinning group, Thursdays 1-3pm. Today was the first one, and it was just me, myself, and I...but I still managed to enjoy myself. You can see pics of what I accomplished in the picture files on the meetup page. I'm sure more folks will join me in the weeks ahead.
Click here to go to the Tacoma Spinning Meetup home page.

And don't forget about our wonderful Thursday Evening knitting group, which has been going strong for a few years now. We still have room for more, so why not come join us tonight?
Click here to go to the Tacoma Spinning Meetup home page.

Roxi| 2:27 PM 0 comments
|


0 Comments:

Post a Comment




blogger powered

1greenEYE Designs



Pacific Northwest Stuff