Lamb's Ear News

What's New




I'm Roxi, the owner of Lamb's Ear.

Reggie, the Yarn Shop Dog.



I'm a Knitting Grandma

...to the Lamb's Ear Blog. Serving friends and customers of Lamb's Ear, 4631 Pacific Ave., Tacoma, WA 98408. Phone 253-472-7695. Check back often to see what's new and exciting at the yarn shop. I hope you enjoy your visit.

Friday, July 20, 2007

More Summer Specials

I'm loving this cooler weather, and apparently all you knitters are, too.
This week has been super busy.
Which is strange since the week after the summer sale is usually really slow.
Go figure.

Thanks for making our 8th Anniversary Sale a huge success.
We saw knitters from all over Washington and even a few "out of staters".
They keep saying that the knitting craze has slowed
...but you wouldn't know it from the great summer we're having.

I have a couple of SUMMER SPECIALS to offer this week.
Supplies are limited, so hurry if these interest you.
First up is a special treat for our spinners.


This is superwash merino/alpaca (70/30) in 3
lovely heathered colors, sand, green, and gray.
Just $1.50 per ounce. I have 10# of each color available. Yum. Yum.

The second special offering is for all you dyers out there. This is a 1# 1oz. bundle of Blue Faced Leicester in a fingering weight. Perfect for socks. The yarn is minimally processed and retains the lanolin. It will bloom nicely once dyed. You can dye yarn for 4 pairs of socks with this.
Each bundle is $44. I have 10 bundles available.


I also have a finished object to show. This is a bag I designed using Zitron UNIKAT yarn. I'll have the pattern available next week.


Roxi| 7:30 PM 0 comments
|


0 Comments:

Post a Comment




blogger powered

1greenEYE Designs



Pacific Northwest Stuff