Lamb's Ear News

What's New




I'm Roxi, the owner of Lamb's Ear.

Reggie, the Yarn Shop Dog.



I'm a Knitting Grandma

...to the Lamb's Ear Blog. Serving friends and customers of Lamb's Ear, 4631 Pacific Ave., Tacoma, WA 98408. Phone 253-472-7695. Check back often to see what's new and exciting at the yarn shop. I hope you enjoy your visit.

Friday, June 01, 2007
A Whole Lotta Crock Pot Fun

That's what I've been having today. I'm getting ready for the crock pot dye class. This is the skein of lace weight yarn that came out of the pot today. It turned out gorgeous, if I do say so myself. I love it when they have a lot of contrast like this one does. The thing about crock pot dyeing is that every skein is absolutely unique and can't be reproduced. This skein is 100 grams of lace weight merino yarn, 1375 yards. Enough for a lace shawl. The skein is available for sale at $35(does not include shipping).





Here is 200 grams of worsted weight wool (yes, it will felt). 440 yards, $37.50 (postage extra).





See how much fun you can have with a crock pot, some wool, and dyes!?!!

Roxi| 7:48 PM 0 comments
|


0 Comments:

Post a Comment




blogger powered

1greenEYE Designs



Pacific Northwest Stuff