Lamb's Ear News

What's New




I'm Roxi, the owner of Lamb's Ear.

Reggie, the Yarn Shop Dog.



I'm a Knitting Grandma

...to the Lamb's Ear Blog. Serving friends and customers of Lamb's Ear, 4631 Pacific Ave., Tacoma, WA 98408. Phone 253-472-7695. Check back often to see what's new and exciting at the yarn shop. I hope you enjoy your visit.

Sunday, June 17, 2007
Damn, It's Cold

I know it's almost summer but you wouldn't know it by our weather here in good 'ol Tacoma. Reggie is all curled up on top of the heater vent, so you know it must be chilly. It's put a little bit of a damper on my dyeing but I did manage to sneak in 5 skeins this week. They're available for sale and you can view them on my Etsy account by looking over on the left hand margin of this blog. If the weather cooperates there should be more coming by this weekend. Hang in there, summer will arrive eventually. Sometime after July 4th. Sigh.

Roxi| 5:10 PM 0 comments
|


0 Comments:

Post a Comment




blogger powered

1greenEYE Designs



Pacific Northwest Stuff