Lamb's Ear News

What's New




I'm Roxi, the owner of Lamb's Ear.

Reggie, the Yarn Shop Dog.



I'm a Knitting Grandma

...to the Lamb's Ear Blog. Serving friends and customers of Lamb's Ear, 4631 Pacific Ave., Tacoma, WA 98408. Phone 253-472-7695. Check back often to see what's new and exciting at the yarn shop. I hope you enjoy your visit.

Thursday, May 24, 2007
You Spoke...I Listened

Thanks for the feedback concerning what you'd like to see for cotton and other summertime yarns. You spoke and I ordered accordingly. Someone mentioned they'd like to knit with ribbon yarns. Well, I have quite a few ribbons in stock and waiting for you. I think we're going to have a wonderful summer : )

Roxi| 5:40 PM 0 comments
|


0 Comments:

Post a Comment




blogger powered

1greenEYE Designs



Pacific Northwest Stuff