Lamb's Ear News

What's New




I'm Roxi, the owner of Lamb's Ear.

Reggie, the Yarn Shop Dog.



I'm a Knitting Grandma

...to the Lamb's Ear Blog. Serving friends and customers of Lamb's Ear, 4631 Pacific Ave., Tacoma, WA 98408. Phone 253-472-7695. Check back often to see what's new and exciting at the yarn shop. I hope you enjoy your visit.

Wednesday, May 23, 2007
Time To Think of Cotton Yarn

Lots and lots of cotton...and cotton blends. That's what we want to knit with in the summer. You can't get enough of it, right? So let me know what kinds of cottons you'd like to see in the shop this season. Or is it linen that's the "hot" fiber this year? Call me at the shop and let me know what you'd like to knit with now that the weather is warm.

Roxi| 6:59 PM 0 comments
|


0 Comments:

Post a Comment




blogger powered

1greenEYE Designs



Pacific Northwest Stuff