Lamb's Ear News

What's New




I'm Roxi, the owner of Lamb's Ear.

Reggie, the Yarn Shop Dog.



I'm a Knitting Grandma

...to the Lamb's Ear Blog. Serving friends and customers of Lamb's Ear, 4631 Pacific Ave., Tacoma, WA 98408. Phone 253-472-7695. Check back often to see what's new and exciting at the yarn shop. I hope you enjoy your visit.

Sunday, May 06, 2007
Getting Ready For The Summer

2007 is flying by. I can hardly believe that summer is almost here. Please make note that Lamb's Ear will be observing our summer hours,11am to 4pm, during June, July, and August. In September we'll return to our regular hours of 11am to 6pm.

I am busy working on the summer edition of our newsletter, which will be mailed the end of May. I'm planning lots of fun classes for you, including some dye classes.

I am selling the black leather sofa and will replace it with more shelves so I can bring in even MORE yarns! If you know anyone in the Tacoma area that would like a great deal on a sofa...send them my way. I paid over $500 (plus sales tax) and am asking $175.




I've been busy knitting. I finished this cute Kimono Style Vest...



.....and have begun this new pullover vest that I'm knitting from 'Dream In Color' yarn.




New arrivals are more awesome colors of the Colinette JITTERBUG sock yarn.




I hope you are all enjoying the warmer weather. I've been having fun digging in the dirt, getting the garden ready. And taking long walks through Point Defiance Park.

Roxi| 5:13 PM 0 comments
|


0 Comments:

Post a Comment




blogger powered

1greenEYE Designs



Pacific Northwest Stuff