Lamb's Ear News

What's New




I'm Roxi, the owner of Lamb's Ear.

Reggie, the Yarn Shop Dog.



I'm a Knitting Grandma

...to the Lamb's Ear Blog. Serving friends and customers of Lamb's Ear, 4631 Pacific Ave., Tacoma, WA 98408. Phone 253-472-7695. Check back often to see what's new and exciting at the yarn shop. I hope you enjoy your visit.

Monday, May 21, 2007
The Big Computer Crash of 2007

Oh yeah, it happened. At the worst possible time. Last Monday my dear husband was trying to "fix" my computer, which had decided not to let me install any new programs. Rick had got me an iPod for Mother's Day and I needed to install iTunes. Well, as you've already guessed, he fixed it alright. Fixed it good. So good that he had to go out the next day and get me a new computer. I took advantage of the situation to get new desk top publishing software, too. I had just 7 days to learn a new program, re-enter ALL the names and addresses into my customer data base, cobble together a newsletter, and have it ready to mail by the promised date of May 22nd. My hands are all cramped up from days and days of data entry....but the newsletter will be mailed tomorrow! Watch your mailbox. I've got some fun things planned for this summer.

Roxi| 2:35 PM 0 comments
|


0 Comments:

Post a Comment




blogger powered

1greenEYE Designs



Pacific Northwest Stuff