Lamb's Ear News

What's New




I'm Roxi, the owner of Lamb's Ear.

Reggie, the Yarn Shop Dog.



I'm a Knitting Grandma

...to the Lamb's Ear Blog. Serving friends and customers of Lamb's Ear, 4631 Pacific Ave., Tacoma, WA 98408. Phone 253-472-7695. Check back often to see what's new and exciting at the yarn shop. I hope you enjoy your visit.

Friday, May 11, 2007
Bags, Bags, and More Bags!

I can't seem to get enough of felted bags. These are 3 of my most recent creations. The patterns for all 3 are available FREE with yarn purchase.



BUTTON HOLE BAG ADAPTAION

This one was knit on our recent trip to the ocean to celebrate our birthdays. I knit it during the long car ride down and back. It's nearly identical to the Button Hole Bag but without the handle holes. I added some FLORA to the contrast stripes and sewed on plastic handles after the bag was felted.




BOKU POPCORN BAG

This bag is knit from the new BOKU yarn from Plymouth. It's
much less expensive than Noro. I love how the stripes worked
up and this yarn felted beautifully.




MANOS MITERED PURSE

And finially, this is my most recent bag, the Manos Mitered Purse. It uses just 2 skeins of Manos and is very quick to knit.


Stop by the shop to see these bags in person and to pick
up the patterns and yarns to knit one of your very own.

Roxi| 8:01 PM 0 comments
|


0 Comments:

Post a Comment




blogger powered

1greenEYE Designs



Pacific Northwest Stuff