Lamb's Ear News

What's New




I'm Roxi, the owner of Lamb's Ear.

Reggie, the Yarn Shop Dog.



I'm a Knitting Grandma

...to the Lamb's Ear Blog. Serving friends and customers of Lamb's Ear, 4631 Pacific Ave., Tacoma, WA 98408. Phone 253-472-7695. Check back often to see what's new and exciting at the yarn shop. I hope you enjoy your visit.

Wednesday, February 28, 2007
New Spinning Fibers

I have a very limited supply of these 3 colors of spinning fibers. This was a special purchase and I won't be getting more. As of this posting I have exactly 2 lbs. of each colors, divided into 8 oz. bags. 2 lbs. is enough to spin for a ladies medium sized sweater. The 8 oz. bags sell for $24.99 each. The roving is a mostly wool but may contain other fibers, as well. Colors available are: Vine Maple (a blend of red, brown, gold); Iris (multi purple, green,white); and Ocean Blue (a blend of blues and green).



Roxi| 7:16 AM 0 comments
|


0 Comments:

Post a Comment




blogger powered

1greenEYE Designs



Pacific Northwest Stuff