Lamb's Ear News

What's New




I'm Roxi, the owner of Lamb's Ear.

Reggie, the Yarn Shop Dog.



I'm a Knitting Grandma

...to the Lamb's Ear Blog. Serving friends and customers of Lamb's Ear, 4631 Pacific Ave., Tacoma, WA 98408. Phone 253-472-7695. Check back often to see what's new and exciting at the yarn shop. I hope you enjoy your visit.

Sunday, February 18, 2007
Itty Bitty Witty Knitties

These are a new line of note cards we stock. You'll need to come see them up close. This picture won't do them justice and is just a teaser.



I know, you can't read what they say in the picture. One of them says, "Friends don't let friends knit drunk." Another states, "There's a fine line between hobby and mental illness." "I walk the line." And many more. Something for every occasion. These cards are well made and are kept preserved in their own little plastic dust cover. Each card features an actual knitted swatch and tiny needles.

Also newly arrived this week, more great patterns from Two Old Bags. 7 lacy shawls, and the famed Lucy Bag.




And something else for the sock knitters, a new colorway for Trekking. This one reminds me of those Brach's Neapolitan Coconut candies. You know the ones.





Mmmmm...it's making me hungry. The newsletter has been mailed and folks are already signing up for the spring classes, so hurry if you see a class you'd like to take.
I also wanted to mention that we've had an overwhelmingly positive response to the new palm wood Crochet Hooks. They're wonderful!

Roxi| 9:34 AM 3 comments
|


3 Comments:

Hi Hello I live in Wi and my grandaughter lives in Mn and so gave me a itty bitty whitty card and it's just adorable along with some yarn for me to knit her a hat. The card is so cute. I have it hanging up here with my comp.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:08 AM  

Hi,
I would like to purchase a set of the new itty bitty cards, but I can't seem to find a way to make a purchase from your web site. Please let me know how to handle this. Thank you, Terri Soulellis

By Blogger tsoftkc, at 3:50 AM  

I, too, received a Itty Bitty card from a friend and would love to purchase some from your website. HELP!!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:27 AM  

Post a Comment




blogger powered

1greenEYE Designs



Pacific Northwest Stuff